October 28, 2010

Hawthorn & Holly

This will be my last post here at Two Nuts in a Shell. I'm moving! :) You can now find me over at Hawthorn & Holly--you'll know you're in the right place because mine and Jason's mugs greet you at the top of the page! No worries, Two Nuts in a Shell will still be here; I'm not going to let the domain expire. I've linked up to all my old projects over at the new place, so you won't have to hunt them down. I hope you'll make the move with me and come check out the new digs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!