October 12, 2008

fall is coming

Who would have thought a girl from California could ever love a season more than summer? But I do. I'm in love with fall. Autumn. Which ever word you choose to use for it, it's my favorite. The air is cold and crisp with just enough bite in the air to warrant a scarf and gloves. The smell of cinnamon abounds, and the coldest days are spent inside reading a book with a hot cup of tea, or mug of hot chocolate.



And while I love the fresh colors of spring, the warm ambers, oranges, and reds of fall bring a sense of warmth and togetherness. Jason and I love cold Saturday mornings when we get to stay snuggled up in bed together, just watching the room grown light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!