October 5, 2008

a number's game

1-number of homes I've owned before my twenty second birthday.

2-the number of wedding anniversaries I have. Jason and I were married in a small ceremony by my grandfather on February 19, 2006, just 2 days before he re-enlisted into the United States Marine Corps. Our big wedding was held on July 7, 2007.



4-the number of truly close friends I have (besides my family). My husband Jason, my "boyfriend" Carson, my friend Katie, and my best friend Stephanie (see below for more reference on her...)

5-cities we plan to see on our cross-country trip: Memphis, Houston, San Antonio, San Angelo, and the Grand Canyon (okay, that's not technically a city, but it might as well be).

12-more years until Jason retires.

16-the number of months we lost when the military decided to move us back to California in 2008 rather than 2010.

24-The age I turned this year, when I came to terms with several life altering discoveries. a.) my husband is truly the best man on Earth. Bless him for putting up with me. b.) I don't want to go college. And that's okay. c.) My father never loved my sisters anymore than he loved me. He says I'm his hero for being a Marine wife, and that will always bring a tear to my eye. d.) If I never travel Europe, it's okay. e.) I will never be a size 2. I will always have hips, always have a butt, and that's fine. The beauties that defined this country had hour glass figures, not stick shaped ones.



f.) Things don't have to be expensive to look expensive. g.) The happiest people in the world don't have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have.

30-actual working days left to work until I get to quit in preparation for the big move (not including weekends and time off).

64-the number of days BFF Stephanie and I ditched our junior year of high school. Wow, did we get in trouble when we finally got caught!

884-days I have been living in North Carolina, 2,649 from my hometown in Southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!