October 27, 2008

halloween

My friend Sheryl and I went vintage this year in our Halloween costumes! Getting into character was so much fun! I had a lot of people (older grandpa-aged men) asking to hug me because they'd always wanted to hug Marilyn Monroe. A lot of people also just wanted pictures of us together. It's was really neat feeling like a minor celebrity for a few hours.



(Me & Heather)

(Left to right: Sheryl as Bettie Boop, Angela as a dead doll, Heather as herself, Leigh {the host} as a black widow, and yours truly as Marilyn Monroe)

(Me & Heather's baby Maddie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!