October 8, 2008

the hunt for diamonds in october

My hunt for the perfect antique setting. I'm trying to reset my diamond into something less trendy and modern into something more classic.

Fun fact: did you know that it was common for most women to have either an engagement ring or a wedding band, not both? Even today more ladies are choosing one or the other. Especially for those of us with small fingers, having only one ring affords us the chance to have a more ornate ring if we wear only one.

I won't be buying it any time soon as I want to make sure I see all that I can and that I make the right choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!