November 18, 2008

snow!

Oh my gosh it snowed for the first time in 5 years here in our area of North Carolina! It was mostly just flurries today, but for someone who has never seen it snow (me), it may have well been a blizzard! I was calling and sending messages to all my friends in California and I mostly received texts of "LOL" back. Thankfully work wasn't very busy today and my fellow tellers told me to hurry and go outside because the flurry would be over with in about three minutes. I did just that and managed to catch my first snowflake!



It's that tiny packing-peanut-looking-thing at the top of the black checker. That would be the pattern of my newest acquisition: my beautiful wool pea coat. So warm and pretty, I can't wait to wear it cross country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!