November 1, 2008

commited

On Wednesday, Jason re-enlisted for his third term! There's definitely no going back now. He's going to be over half way finished with his military career by the time we're done with this enlistment, and as he's said before, "If I go half way, I'm going all the way!"

I was more than a little shocked when they pulled me up there to receive a letter of appreciation from the Commanding Officer for my part of Jason's successful career, and being a faithful supportive Marine Wife.

(Signing the forms)


(Smiling because he's a civilian for about 30 seconds)

(Swearing in)

(Presenting me with my certificate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!