August 28, 2010

We interupt your regularly scheduled program for GLITTER!

So, when did shoes become part of "all that glitters?!" I was looking for some shoe inspiration to help me better decide on a homecoming outfit (seems I'm not the only one who likes all those dresses!) and I soon found myself swooning over the styles that are out there right now!



Think pink baby!
BP Platinum "Jet" Pumps, $80



"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto..."
J. ReneƩ "Gabriele" Pumps, $90



Oui, oui, monsieur!
J. ReneƩ "Parisa" Peep Toe Mule, $90



Sparkle, sparkle!
Enzo Angiolini "Sully" Platform Pumps, $90



All that glitters is gold.
Martinez Valero "Zeta" Pump, $150



Subtlety is an art form.
Via Spiga "Opal" Pumps, $200



Go bold or go home!
Stuart Weitzman "Avalon" Pump, $355

And these were just what I found at Nordstroms! Macy's is carrying a few pairs that are making me oogle in lust as well. With my current love of all things metallic (hello? my lamp and tray for the master bedroom) is it any wonder that I'm loving them in my wardrobe too? I even purchased metallic nail polish from Sephora and am seriously digging the effect! You'll have to wait for an outfit post to see the combo though! ;) And stayed tuned, because I have a feeling one of these pair of shoes will be coming home with me today and helping me make the final decision on my homecoming outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!