December 11, 2009

booked.

No. I haven't dropped off the face of the blogging universe. I just have ab-so-lutely noth-ing to report! LOL. I haven't done a single project aside from hanging a few strands of Christmas lights, wrapping presents, and finishing up our Christmas shopping. I'm hoping that Jason and I will be working on one of our projects this weekend, but it won't be anything I can share with you for a while. With holiday spending, it kind of cuts into my DIY fun. :(

On the other hand, it's given me plenty of time to work on my book! I swore I was going to have it finished by the end of this year; now I'm just hoping to have it finished by May! Unfortunately everyday life tends to get in the way of my polishing it (most of it is written, now it's just going back and filling in the gaps and making it flow).

If you haven't ever checked out my sister site, The Escritoire, please do. I don't post as often as I do over here, by I did just post a new story yesterday (definitely one of my more fanciful ones).

In the meantime, I promise to try and make my life more exciting so I have something to report on! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!