December 31, 2009

end of the year round up

Here's hoping the New Year finds you happy and healthy! And while we assemble our office, here's a look back at some of my favorite posts from 2009! (Click on the tiltes to go to the post.)

Amber Bakes a Cake



. . .

The Big Promotion



. . .

City of Angels



. . .

Sold!



. . .

Viva Las Vegas! (parts one, two, and three)



. . .

M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e!



. . .

Out With the Old, In With the New (House)



. . .

One-Ninty-Nine & Looking Fine!



. . .

The Tilted Kilt



. . .

My Recipe For the Perfect Red Lipstick



. . .

Birhtdays & Baseball



. . .

Three Hour Tour



. . .

Seaside Highland Games



. . .

It's Done!



. . .

The Aftermath



. . .

I'm Dreaming Of An (Heirloom) White Christmas (parts one and two)



. . .

See you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!