December 20, 2009

new! new! new!

I'm so excited over the new updates--it truly proves what an absolute nerd I am, just in case you had any lingering doubts! First, I updated my AUTHOR section with the link to my other site, The Escritoire. So if I've hooked you with my astounding writing capabilities, you'll know how to find it.



Second, there's been an addition to the navigation bar!



I've started a TUTORIALS section! It's still in its infancy, with only two articles in there as of now. But I hoping that as I start completing more and more projects I'll have more to add. I may even throw in a few before and afters just for good measure!

If there's something I've done in the past that you'd like to see a tutorial on, please let me know! I'd be happy to create one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!