March 26, 2010

honey-do friday, episode 6


Operation: FINISH THE LIVING ROOM! edition

- Finish curtain rods & hang

- Hang curtains

- Sew and embellish lumbar pillow

- Put furniture back in place

- Swiffer & vacuum floors and rug

- Purchase/find/arrange final accessories

- Photograph!

Mom is coming over sometime this weekend to help me plant some more daisies in our flower bed too, so I'm hoping I can manage to get it all done! Have a great weekend, and hopefully I'll have one more room completed to show you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!