March 29, 2010

oops!

I know I promised you a living room reveal today, but I just need a liiiittle more time to finish it. Everything is ready, except for the tiny fact that my mother was over yesterday and we started hauling out all sorts of movies to watch. So things got a little chaotic and messy! Today I have a repair man coming over so I know I won't be able to work around him (and he'd better not mess anything up)!

Just hang in there with me one more day! :) I'll hold a special crafty giveaway for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!