August 17, 2009

baby lillian

Saturday we attended Baby Lillian's first birthday party (alas, my grey pants did not make their debut because it was warm). For her gift we bought her a black and white two-piece outfit, black shoes, and I made her matching bracelets and headbands. They have a bit of an edge to them because that's how BBF Carson dresses his daughter--she's a mini-punk-rocker in the making.





I sewed each of the embellishments onto the bands. These two were my favorites.





We got to spend some time with the birthday girl, up close and personal.





The little thief stole my pickle right from my very hands!



And of course, birthday cake was enjoyed by one and all, but no one enjoyed it as much as Lil!







Except, maybe for Carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!