May 25, 2010

Sex and the City 2

Yep--these were the tickets I won on the radio! Last night Katie and I were "Carrie'd" away into a life of glitz and glamour as we watched in awe the fabulousness that was Sex and the City 2. I was even interviewed while waiting in line! I'm hoping she'll have the video up soon so I can link to it. I have a horrible case of laryngitis, but thankfully I still sounded okay enough to talk! ;) Today is another story though... Either way, Katie and I had a blast! If there was one thing I wish I could have changed it would be this: the theater should have enforced some sort of dress code. Some how it seemed criminal to be watching Sex and the City in the same room as people wearing sweat pants and baseball caps. ::shrugs:: I guess that what reminds me I'm in San Diego, and not New York!

From the Movie Maven's website. This was only 4:45. The doors didn't open until 6:30.


Yours truly. You better believe I was sportin' my Manolos! They're not the "it" thing in this movie, but that doesn't make me love them any less!


Katie. I love this shot of her--she looks so excited. We called this shot her "I'm a little teapot" pose!


The lines were long...


But we were officially getting in!!



Belly dancers in the lobby to coincide with the girls' trip to Abu Dhabi.



Sipping sparkling diet green tea from my Sex and the City 2 martini glass (this really was criminal! Where were the Cosmopolitans?!)


Quick! Let's take one more Facebook picture before the movie starts!



Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go devour a bag of throat lozenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!