November 20, 2009

honey-do friday, episode 2




- Order fabric swatches from Fabric.com & Warehouse Fabrics

- Little brother's birthday dinner

- Organize computer room for decorating photo

- Start preparing house for Thanksgiving company

- Go to grocery store for mulled apple cider ingredients and green olives

- Paint Empire West ceiling tiles and hang (finally!)

- Sew curtains

- Hang rods in living room & bedroom

- Hang curtains in living room & bedroom


Six days & counting until my big Thanksgiving debut! ;)

In the mean time, I'm procrastinating window shopping for a few things I really want this very minute in the near future. Damn budgets.

Sure Fit sofa & loveseat classic slip covers in white ($60 and $70 each).



Wooden dowels from Home Depot and wooden finials for some customized curtain rods ($1.17 each and $8.75 for 25).



Lucky Off-White fabric from Warehouse Fabrics for some new curtains ($3.49 per yard) and some black out fabric.



Grey paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!