February 4, 2009

outfit: purple rain

Here's yesterday's outfit. I'm not totally thrilled with it (I have a pair of black palazzo pants which I think would have been so much more appropriate, but they're MIA), but the accessories make it cute (by the way, isn't my coffee table awesome?).





Black cardigan from Forever 21, Purple cami from Anchor Blue, Jean Capri's (my one and only pair) from Anchor Blue, Black oxford pumps by Soda, Hair flower and clay flower earrings from my personal collection, Beaded purse (no label), Faux-croc sunglasses from Victoria's Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love comments and I read each and every one of them. You can also contact me by e-mail if you want to chat!

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."
~ Author Unknown

In other words: Be nice or I will delete you!